Friday, October 26, 2012

Cute Halloween Cards



I LOVE that these stamps are more cute than scary!

I realized yesterday that there's only ONE month until Thanksgiving and TWO until Christmas!  It might be a good idea to get this holiday season rolling!  I tend to skip past Halloween most years because of the lack of little ones in our home.  But, when I saw these adorable Halloween stamps for $1.00 at the craft stores, well, who could resist, right!? I thought I'd share the cards I made for my nieces and nephews this week using the stamps.  

THESE ARE THE PRODUCTS I USED:
* Halloween stamps were $1.00 at Michaels & JoAnns, so cute!
* ColorBok black glitter stickers
* Orange Peel Ranger Stickles
* Gray and black cardstock     
* I can't remember where the halloween pattern paper came from
* You can't tell from the picture, but the black cardstock frame was embossed using my Sizzix Big Shot

Thanks for taking the time to stop by.

~ Happy Fall ya'll !
Pamelyn

BY THE WAY ~ I've learned how to add pages to my blog!  If you click on My Card & Scrapbook Gallery at the top of my blog you'll be linked to my gallery at Scrapbook.com to check out other cards and scrapbook pages that I've made. 







No comments:

Post a Comment