Thursday, November 1, 2012

I'M PRAYING FOR YOU

    

MASTER OF THE WIND
by Joel Hemphill
 
 My boat of life sails on a troubled sea
Whenever there's a wind in my sail.
But I have a friend who watches over me
When the breeze turns into a gale.
 
 
I know the Master of the wind.
I know the Maker of the rain.
He can calm a storm, make the sun shine again.
I know the Master of the wind.
 
 
 Sometimes I soar like an eagle through the sky
Above the peaks my soul can be found.
An unexpected storm may drive me from the heights
Brings me low, but never brings me down.
 
 
 He can calm a storm, make the sun shine again
I know the Master of the wind.
 
===================================================================
 
     As far as I know I don't have any family or friends directly affected by Hurricane Sandy.  I'm thankful for that,  but that's not to say I'm immune to the things I've been seeing on TV.  It is difficult to watch as so many are struggling to survive and recover from this storm.  I know that what I see on TV does not compare with what is really going on in the communities and towns that have been hit hardest.  Having grown up in Florida, where the threat of multi hurricanes is a yearly event,  I have a great respect for the damage that a hurricane is capable of doing.   
 
     Please know, dear Christian friends, if this storm has affected you in any way, I'M PRAYING FOR YOU.  If the circumstances were reversed, I know you would do the same for me.  I may not know your name or your individual story, but,
 I'M PRAYING FOR YOU. 
                                                                                                                                               ~Pamelyn

 


No comments:

Post a Comment