Thursday, August 30, 2012

CHANGES ~ {Good Things Thursday}

 
I have such an abundance of good things in my life, I thought I'd make Thursday the day to share some with you ............

 WELCOME TO "GOOD THINGS THURSDAY"


SEASONS CHANGE BUT THE LORD NEVER WILL





Today's GOOD THING is:

"JESUS CHRIST the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Hebrews 13:8





     What a wonderful Scripture promise!  JESUS is the only stable force in our ever-changing world.  Changes are a fact of life and often we must accept the good along with the not-so-good.  However, as this scripture simply states, JESUS has never changed and will never change.  That's a promise we can count on!
    
     We all go through many "seasons" in our lives, accepting change when we need to, or at times, have to.   Depending on the situation, change may be the best thing in your life, or it may be a true test of your faith.  If you know the Lord, you can be assured of His presence guiding you through the difficult time.  
    
     I've had many changes and a few "seasons" in my life and I can truly say that the Lord has given me strength every time I needed Him.  At times I was so caught up in what was going on I barely recognized His guiding hand shaping the events in my life.  Then, when the crisis passed, I could see clearly that from the beginning the Lord had that situation well under control!   

We can always depend upon JESUS for whatever need we have,
in whatever circumstance we face, at whatever time in our life. 

To me, that's an awfully good thing! 

Hope you are having a good Thursday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment