Saturday, January 25, 2014

TIME OUT!

So, I took a little time away from the Blog World... 
What kept me away has been 3 little distractions 
and 1 slight frustration.

3 LITTLE DISTRACTIONS
 
  • Our family enjoyed a great Christmas and New Years.  We are a large family so when we have the chance to ALL be together we "seize the day" and make it an event.  I love my big ole Southern family!

  • I recently joined Ancestry.com and even though I was warned by my sister, I have been consumed with researching our family tree on my Mom's side of the family.  I love those little leaves!

  • Been planning a trip in late Spring to Ireland with my family!  Going to Ireland is the only item in my bucket list and I'll blog about that later.


1 SLIGHT FRUSTRATION
 
Every time I sign in to Blogger I get a creepy little message. I'm not a computer guru by any means, so I followed some suggestions from online helpers and hopefully I can continue with Blogger.  If, however you prefer, you can follow me at BlogLovin

Life is full of distractions and frustrations but the main thing is still the main thing.  God has blessed me with a loving family, dear friends and so many ways to stay in touch.  Thank you to those that read this little blog...











1 comment:

  1. Hi Pamelyn! I just left a comment, but it may not have gone through? Welcome back to blogging, I have missed you! I just took a blog break myself. My daughter had a baby, it was Christmas...good time to step back.
    I did change from Blogger to a new platform. I had some tech problems with my old blog, and they just weren't getting fixed. I understand your frustrations. Hope it all works out well! (If you try to go to my old site, you will be redirected to the new one.)

    Blessings on your digging for your ancestors. There are a lot of people doing that these days!
    Happy Monday,
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete