Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Beginnings

This is my FIRST post to my FIRST blog.  
TREASURES are those things that we hold dearest and that bring special meaning to our lives.  I think it fitting that I begin with the treasure I hold dearest:  God's Word.  The Bible has long been my source of comfort and peace.  I haven't always studied and meditated on it as I could have, but when I do systematically read and study it,  I feel the comfort and peace the Lord intended for His people when He inspired the writers to pen His words.  I treasure the book of Psalms.  Psalm 19:2 is one of my favorite passages.  It states, "The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth His handiwork."   This world is far from perfect, but God has given it to us as a temporary residence until we reach our Heavenly home. 
Thank you for spending time with me as I share the Day Treasure for today!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Pamelyn, I delighted to have found you (through your visit to my blog) I'm looking forward to all that you have to share. I'm all about the blessings in each day, a visit to a friend's home this morning was one of mine, and finding this delight spot on the internet was another. ~ Abby

    ReplyDelete